Friday, June 1, 2012

July 4th Mini-Sessions


It's hard to believe that we are already in June and 4th of July Celebrations are just around the corner! I've been wanting to offer mini-sessions here at my house again using a similar set design as what I had for the Christmas mini-sessions. I'm so excited to offer you July 4th theme mini-sessions!   

Here is the plan that I'm offering:
  • 25 minute session for up to 4 siblings
  • An online gallery of approximately 10 photos (amount will vary depending on number of siblings and participation level of children).
  • Four digital images with full printing rights and the option to purchase additional images/prints. 
  • A custom printed CD with all images ordered (as well as all images from the gallery watermarked and sized for web viewing).
Payment information:
  • $40 session fee holds your spot and includes four digital images.
  • Payment accepted via PayPal or check. Payment must be received within 7 days or your time spot will be opened up.
  • Sorry, no refunds. I am flexible on dates so that we can reschedule due to weather, illness, etc. If you decide you no longer want the July 4th theme, you will receive a $40 credit toward a future session with me. 
Dates/Times:
  • Sunday, June 24th
5:30 - Booked
6:00 - Booked
6:30 - Booked
7:00 - Booked

  • Friday, June 29th
5:30 - Open
6:00 - Open
6:30 - Open

7:00 - Booked
Refer a friend and get a $5 refund from your booking this session or $5 credit toward a future session!

I am restructering my session and pricing information - expect the fees to increase and/or number of images to decrease in the fall. If you would like to book but can't make either date listed above, let me know and we'll see if we can work out a time that accommodates your schedule. I look forward to hearing from you! PaisleyPetalsPhotography@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment